Not So Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chops, fat trimmed
- 1 box stove top stuffing
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 soup can of water
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Broil pork chops on either side for 1 minute.
2. meanwhile cook stuffing according to box. add brown sugar to stuffing.
3. put chops in a 9x13 pan. scoop stuffing evenly onto chops and around them.
4. in a bowl combine soup, water and sauce and mix well.
5. pour sauce over chops and stuffing.
6. bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or till done.