Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot (Copycat)
This tastes exactly like the pasta e fagioli soup at the Olive Garden. Wonderful! Husband loves it!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cans (28 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounce) red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounce) white kidney beans, drained
- 3 cans (10 ounce) beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 jar (20 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 435mins
Adapted from restaurant.food.com
Brown beef in a skillet.
Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.