Oven Fried Zucchini
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons milk
- non-stick spray
2 medium zucchini, sliced thin
2 tablespoons kosher salt
1/3 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons milk
1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2Add zucchini and salt to a colander, toss well. Let sit for 15 - 20 minutes. Press out any extra water and then rinse very well under running water.
3Add zucchini to a bowl with milk and toss well. In another bowl, add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano. Add zucchini and toss in breadcrumb mixture, coating each side.
4Spray a nonstick baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place zucchini chips in a single layer on sheet and spray the tops of the zucchini with non-stick spray.
5Bake for 5 - 7 minutes and then flip, and bake for 5 - 7 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Fudge 4.6/5 (82 Votes)
- Lemon Blueberry Bread Recipe 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta with Shells 4.5/5 (88 Votes)
- Italian Sausage & Tomato Soup by... 4.5/5 (94 Votes)
- Pumpkin Scones 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Pumpkin Donuts 4.5/5 (90 Votes)
- Yellow Squash Casserole II 4.5/5 (83 Votes)
- Zucchini Oven Chips (Low Carb) 4.4/5 (89 Votes)