Lemon and Olive Oil Dressing
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1 grated lemon, zest of (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. With a mortar & pestle, make a paste of the salt and minced garlic.
2. Mix together lemon juice and olive oil. Add the salt and garlic mixture to the lemon juice and olive oil in a tightly closed container.
3. Shake well. Sprinkle optional grated Parmesan or lemon zest on top of salad before tossing.
You'll also love
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Best Banana Bread Ever 4.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Buttery Onion Pull-Apart 4.4/5 (54 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Olive Garden Fried Mozzarella 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Parmesan Orzo w/ Peas 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Olive Garden Chicken Marsala Recipe 4.5/5 (46 Votes)