Simple and easy Ravioli Bake oven-ready Italian-style casserole the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 jar (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 packages (1 pound each) frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 package (8 ounce) KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Parmesan cheese, grated
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Heath oven to 400ºF.
Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
Bake 30 min.; uncover. Bake 15 min. or until ravioli is tender and heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Let stand 10 min