- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 can (16oz) pure pumpkin
- 1 can (12oz) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup melted butter
- cool whip for topping
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 9x13 inch pan. Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in large bowl. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture. Top with pecans. Drizzle with melted butter.
Bake x 50-55 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Top with cool whip before serving.
Store leftovers in refrigerator or cool location.
You'll also love
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4.1/5 (160 Votes)
- Amish Noodles 4/5 (171 Votes)
- Orange Cream Fudge 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Fresh Blueberry-Vanilla Cake 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Gluten Free, Grain Free Cheesy... 4.5/5 (84 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- Zucchini, Ham & Ricotta Fritters 4.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Zucchini & Corn Tortitas with... 4.5/5 (77 Votes)