Tuna and Pasta Cheddar Melt
- 3 cups uncooked rotini
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can solid white tuna in water, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp. italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
Cooking time 35mins
Boil pasta in water in saucepan until just tender. Do not drain.
Add soup. Pour into 2 qt. casserole. Gently stir in flaked tuna. Sprinkle with cheeses. Top with mixture of bread crumbs and melted butter.
Bake in preheated 375F oven for 20 minutes