Looking for an easy way to prepare beef brisket and still impress your friends? This is it! What's crazy is how good it is given how ridiculously easy it is to make. All you do is mix together some barbecue sauce, soy sauce, and water, slather the brisket with the sauce, wrap it in aluminum foil and bake it for several hours, until it's falling apart tender.
- 1 (3 to 4-pound) brisket cut of beef
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup of water
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 255mins
Preheat oven to 325ºF.
In a bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce, soy sauce, and water.
Place the brisket roast on a large piece of aluminum foil. Spread the BBQ sauce mixture generously over meat. Wrap the brisket in aluminum foil and place it in a roasting pan. Bake for 1 hour for every 1 pound of meat.
Place the barbecue sauce and the brisket in an oven roasting bag. Sprinkle a teaspoon of flour into the bag. Poke a couple small holes in the bag. Place the bag in a roasting pan. You may find that the cooking time is faster with this method, or you can reduce the oven temperature to 300°F.
Remove from oven and let rest in the foil for 30 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Pineapple Upside Down Cheese Cake 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spiced Latte 4.5/5 (65 Votes)
- HCG Diet Low Carb Pumpkin... 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- The Best Vegan Carrot Cake Recipe... 4.4/5 (71 Votes)
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftover... 4.5/5 (70 Votes)
- Chicken & Bacon Satay 4.6/5 (59 Votes)
- Crazy Good Casserole-Cheesy Bacon... 4.5/5 (67 Votes)
- Easy Broccoli and Beef Stir Fry 4.5/5 (68 Votes)