Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 2 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus - (abt 30 large)
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly-grated Parmesan
- 2 lemons cut in wedges for serving
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
If the stalks of the asparagus are thick, peel the bottom 1/2 of each. Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe yields 6 servings.