Grilled Fish With Garlic, White Wine and Butter Sauce
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of (or use 1/2 lemon)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped (or use 2 garlic cloves)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) white fish fillets
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Adapted from food.com
Juice lemon and set aside. In a small pot, whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, wine, shallot and garlic.
Cook over high heat until reduced to half. Remove from heat, cool slightly. When lemon mixture is warm, cut in butter and whisk together. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Bring to room temperature before grill them. Heat grill over high heat.
Brush fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill fish for 4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Place fish in plates and top with lemon butter sauce. Serve immediately over warm pasta or with shrimp instead of fish, if you prefer.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Peach Hand Pie 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Pork Chops With Mushroom Gravy 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- New England Clam Chowder 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Oven Fried Potato Chip Chicken 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Tom Yum Grilled Shrimp 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Cinnamon Carrot Chips with Honey... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Chicken with onion and... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Garlic Tilapia 4.4/5 (17 Votes)