Gooey Pork Chops
- 6 trimmed Bone-In Pork Chops (can substitute boneless)
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 10 oz. cans Campbell's Healthy Request Cream Mushroom Soup
- 1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix
Adapted from livingachangedlife.blogspot.com
Bake at 350 for 1 hour.Line 9x13 baking dish with heavy duty foil leaving 3 inches overhang on each end of dish.
Combine garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper together. Use as rub to one side of each chop.
Place chops in baking dish (may be a tight fit).
Coat chops with Worcestershire sauce.
Cover chops with Cream of Mushroom soup.
Sprinkle Dry onion soup mix over dish.
Cover with another piece of heavy duty foil, rolling edges of both pieces of foil together to seal chops totally.
Serves: 6; 5 pointsplus+