Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Shake
Girl Scout cookie lover? Then you'll love this Girl Scout Cookie Samoa Shake.
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese 1
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 2
- 2-4 sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 tablespoon sugarfree chocolate instant Jello pudding mix
- 1/8 teaspoon caramel extract or 1 tablespoon No sugar added Hersey's caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup-1cup water, alter this according to desired consistency
- 5-10 ice cubes
- Optional: 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- Toasted coconut for topping!
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from dashingdish.com
Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached!
Top with coconut if desired, and Enjoy!