Lime Jello Parfait
- 1 box lime Jello
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- green food coloring, optional
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups sugar free Cool Whip
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
Adapted from happyfoodhealthylife.com
Prepare Jello as directed on the box. Divide into individual serving glasses before setting the Jello in the refrigerator.
Once Jello is completely set, prepare the pudding. Add desired food coloring to your liking and let set for 15 minutes.
Once pudding is set, add a layer of pudding on top of each layer of Jello. Top with a layer or a dollop of Cool Whip, lime juice, and a wedge of lime.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Homemade Arrabbiata Sauce with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- 1-2-3 Savory Potato Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Mango Tempeh Stir-fry 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Radish Mango Salad 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Artichoke with Lemon,... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Orange Beef Stir Fry 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken & Black Bean Stew... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)