Lime Jello Parfait
- 1 box lime Jello
- 1 box instant lemon pudding
- green food coloring, optional
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups sugar free Cool Whip
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
Adapted from happyfoodhealthylife.com
Prepare Jello as directed on the box. Divide into individual serving glasses before setting the Jello in the refrigerator.
Once Jello is completely set, prepare the pudding. Add desired food coloring to your liking and let set for 15 minutes.
Once pudding is set, add a layer of pudding on top of each layer of Jello. Top with a layer or a dollop of Cool Whip, lime juice, and a wedge of lime.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Mediterranean Lemon Chicken 4.4/5 (170 Votes)