Parmesan Coated Potato Wedges
- 1.5 ounces all purpose flour about 1/3 cup
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup of grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs, finely crushed
- 2 (8 ounce) baking potatoes each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 2 (8ounce) sweet potatoes each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
Preheat oven to 425 degrees
Combine flour and salt in a shallow dish. Combine egg whites and water in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk. Combine cheese and panko in another shallow dish.
Dredge potato wedges in flour mixture. Dip in egg white miture; dredge in cheese mixture. Divide potato wedges between two baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden, rotating pans after 20 minutes.