Parmesan Zucchini Strips
- Parmesan Zucchini Strips
- 1 Large Zucchini, quartered then cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Creamy Parmesan Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Adapted from savoringthethyme.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Dip zucchini strips into egg and then into bread crumb mixture. Fully coat each zucchini strip. Place the strips on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
For Dipping Sauce:
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, Kosher salt and lemon juice. Serve along side Parmesan Zucchini Strips