Fresh Tomato-Basil Pasta
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup philadelphia sundried tomato and basil light cream cheese product
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
Cook pasta in large skillet as directed on package, omitting salt; drain.
Heat oil in same skillet. Add garlic, cook and stir on medium heat 2 minutes. Add pasta and cream cheese product; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and pasta is heated through. Stir in tomatoes; cook and stir 2 minutes or until heated through.
Remove from heat. Add basil; mix lightly. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Special extra: add 1/3 cup oscar mayer real bacon bits to pasta mixture with the tomatoes.
You'll also love
- Spaetzle 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Banana cookies with brown sugar... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Cherry Pie Bites 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower and Aged White... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Maple Dijon Chicken... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- PANERA CREAMY TOMATO SOUP COPYCAT... 4/5 (59 Votes)