Sesame Beef Bing
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough (fresh not frozen)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for greasing
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon chili oil
- 6 ounces deli sliced roast beef
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Microwave the pizza dough on 50% power to soften, 1-2 minutes, then let rest 5 minutes. Grease a large plate with vegetable oil; shape the dough into a 9-inch round and place on the plate. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sesame seeds and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Toss the coleslaw mix, vinegar, chili oil, and salt to taste in a bowl. IN another bowl, toss the roast beef, sesame oil, scallions, and ginger.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the dough seed-side down and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame seeds. Cover and fry, shaking the pan occasionally, until the dough is golden, about 3 minutes per side, turning with tongs. Transfer to paper towels, season with salt and cool.
4. Wipe out the skillet and place over high heat. Add the roast beef mixture and stir fry until crisp, 1-2 minutes. Slice the flatbread in half horizontally. Layer the beef, coleslaw mixture and cilantro on the bottom half. Cover with the top and cut into 4 wedges