Crock Pot Pork Chops with Oranges
- 6 lean pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1 (6-oz) can orange juice concentrate
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 (8-oz) can mandarin orange segments
Adapted from dazzledish.com
Sear chops in a skillet over high heat. Place chops in the slow-cooker.
Combine orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, salt cinnamon, allspice and pepper. Pour over pork chops. Cover tightly and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or on high 3 to 4 hours.
Arrange oranges over the pork chops for the last 15 minutes of cooking time. Serve over a baked sweet potato or brown rice.
Makes 4-6 servings
– Replace the orange juice with 1 cup apricot jam and add 1/4 teaspoon ginger and 1/4 teaspoon cloves.
You'll also love
- Soy-Lemon Flank Steak with Arugula 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Buttered Carrot Slices 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Blueberry cream cheese pinwheel 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Chiffon Angel Cake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Smokey Chipotle Pork Chops 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Herbed Sausage Pan Pizzas 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Piccata 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Orange Pork Roast... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)