Chocolate-Banana Split Dessert
- 30 oreo cookies, finely crushed
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pkg philadelphia brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp cold milk
- 3 cups thawed cool whip, divided
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 pkg (4 serving size each) jell-o chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1/3 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
Mix cookie crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 13x9 inch dish. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 tbsp milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 1 cup cool whip, spread over crust. Top with bananas.
Beat pudding mixes and 3 1/4 cups milk with whisk 2 minutes; spread over bananas. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened; cover with remaining cool whip.
Refrigerate 4 hours
Top with cherries, nuts and syrup just before serving.