Cheddar Cheese and Olive Spread
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar
- 8 ounces white extra sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup sliced green olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 oz.) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Shred both cheeses into a large bowl; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together olives, pimientos, mayonnaise, vinegar, red pepper, cumin and hot sauce.
Pour mixture over cheese and fold gently with a rubber spatula to blend; avoid breaking cheese shreds into small pieces.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Serve with crackers and vegetable sticks.