Country-Style Ribs with Peach Rosemary Glaze
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds country-style pork ribs, boneless, individually cut
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped, or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup peach preserves, warmed until softened
Brush the ribs with the oil. In small bowl, combine rosemary, salt and pepper. Season ribs all over with the rosemary mixture. Let stand for 30 minutes.
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill. Place ribs on grill over indirect heat (not directly over heat) and close lid. Grill for 35 to 45 minutes, or until ribs are tender. Occasionally baste ribs on all sides with warmed preserves during last 15 minutes of grilling. Remove from grill and let rest 3 minutes.