- 3/4 cup framboise plus
- more for dipping glasses
- 1/4 cup vanilla sugar or granulated sugar for dipping glasses
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- 1 bottle good Champagne
Coating the rims of the glasses: In a flat dish or saucer, pour a small amount of framboise. Place 1/4 cup vanilla sugar in another saucer. Briefly dip the rim 6 champagne glasses, 1 at a time, in the framboise, and then in the sugar. Set aside to dry.
Pour 2 tablespoons framboise into each glass. Add a few raspberries and then fill with champagne.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)