Mini New Potato Bites
- 1 1/2 lbs new potatoes (about 15)
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh chives
Place potatoes in large sauce pan; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; cook 15 mins or until potatoes are tender.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, sour cream and parmesan cheese; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Drain potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; cut small piece from bottom of each potato half so potato lies flat. Place on a serving platter. Top each potato half with 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon and chives.
These potatoes are delicious served hot or cold
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Herbed New Potatoes 4.5/5 (66 Votes)
- Stuffed New Potatoes 4.7/5 (45 Votes)
- Ultra-Crispy New Potatoes with... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)