Mini New Potato Bites
- 1 1/2 lbs new potatoes (about 15)
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh chives
Place potatoes in large sauce pan; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; cook 15 mins or until potatoes are tender.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, sour cream and parmesan cheese; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Drain potatoes. Cool slightly. Cut potatoes in half; cut small piece from bottom of each potato half so potato lies flat. Place on a serving platter. Top each potato half with 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon and chives.
These potatoes are delicious served hot or cold