- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Cook tortellini according to package directions and drain. Meanwhile, in a large suacepan, heat the heavy cream and garlic. Just before it start to boil, turn down the heat and whisk in grated parmesan cheese until melted. Stir in past and bacon. Heat until warm. Serve topped with shredded parmesan cheese and parsley.