Peanut Butter Cup Sprinkled Brownies
peanut butter flavored brownies
- 1 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 cup peanut butter
1. Heat oven to 350 and grease 13x9 inch baking pan
2. Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add 2 cups sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in 2/3 cup mini peanut butter cups; spread mixture in pan.
3. Combine peanut butter and reaming 1/4 cup sugar in microwave-safe-bowl. Microwave at high 1 minute or until fluid. Drop by TBSP onto chocolate batter. Swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
4. Bake 24-30 minutes or until brownies starts to pull from edges of pan and is set. Cool 45 minutes; sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup peanut butter cups over surface, pressing in slightly. Cool completely in an on wire rack. Cut into squares.