Lobster Salad In Endive
- 3/4 pound fresh cooked lobster meat small diced
- 1/2 cup good mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup small-diced celery - (1 stalk)
- 1 tablespoon capers drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 heads Belgian endive
Combine the lobster, mayonnaise, celery, capers, dill, salt, and pepper.
With a sharp knife, cut off the base of the endive and separate the leaves. Use a teaspoon to fill the end of each endive leaf with lobster salad. Arrange on a platter and serve.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken ‘n Spinach... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)