- 1 . Wonton wrappers (includes egg roll wrappers), 36 wrapper, wonton (3-1/2" square)
- 2 . Ground turkey
- 3 . Onion, 1 cup chopped
- 4 . Tomtato sauce - 2 cups
- 5 . Garlic - 4 tsp
- 6 . Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp
- 7 . Ricotta Cheese, Fat Free, 1.75 cup
- 8 . Cut leaf spinach - frozen, 2 cups
- 9 . Ground nutmeg, 1/2 tbsp
- 10 . Mozzarella Cheese, 12 oz
1. Cook turkey - add onions and cook until warm. Add tomato sauce, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
2. In a bowl mix ricotta cheese with thawed spinach, nutmeg and garlic.
3. Spray the cupcake tins with cooking spray.
4. Press a wonton wrapper into each cupcake section, add a spoonful of the cheese mixture, a spoon of the turkey mixture, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, layer another wonton wrapper, allowing it to drop over the edges of the pan, repeat the layers and top with 1 tbsp.of the moz. cheese.
5. Bake for 10 minutes on 375.