- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe peaches, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 T peach schnapps
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 of this) cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1/2 stick cold, unsalted butter, cut into large chunks
The amounts above are for 1/2 the original recipe which made a 13x9 pan
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8x8 pan with vegetable oil
2. toss peach chunks with the schnapps and lemon juice. Add peaches to the pan and spread out evenly.
3. In medium bow, mix oats, sugar, flour and salt. Add butter and, using your fingers, rub the butter into the dry ingredients until mixture resembled small walnut-size crumbles.
4. Sprinkle crumbles evenly over the top.
5. Place in oven and bake 45 min. Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream