Spinach and Bacon Baked Egg Souffle
- 3 Tbsp Frozen Spinach, thawed
- 3 Tbsp Bacon
- 2 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced red bell pepper
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup shredded Montary Jack Cheese
- 1 Tbs shredded Parm Cheese
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Asigo Cheese
- 1 tube Crescent Rolls
- Melted Butter
Mix spinach, bacon, onion, + bell pepper. Add 2 Tbsp water, cover w/ plastic, microwave for 3 minutes.
Mix eggs, milk, cream, cheddar, jack + parm cheese + salt. Mix in Spinach mixture.
Microwave mixture 30 seconds 4-5 times.
Unroll dough into four rectangles. Sprinkle with flour and roll into 6" x 6" squares.
Brush 4 ramekins with butter. Line with dough.
Spoon egg mixture over top.
Sprinkle with asiago, fold over, brush top with egg.
Bake 25-30 minutes for 375 degrees
You'll also love
- Wild Onions and Eggs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peruvian Lamb Stew Seco de Cordero 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baby- Sweet Potato (Yam) Puree 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Hens with Crabmeat Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thin-cut Pork chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic and Baby Arugula Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage... 0/5 (0 Votes)