Crunchy Peanut Butter Mix
- 4 cups Golden Grahams® cereal
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs® cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks (2 1/4 inch)
- 1 cup candy-coated peanut butter candies
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 10 oz white chocolate baking bars or squares, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, peanut butter candies and peanuts; set aside.
In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate and butter uncovered on High about 1 minute, stirring once, until melted and chocolate can be stirred smooth. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated.
In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, toss half of the cereal mixture with 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar until evenly coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Repeat with remaining cereal mixture and remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Store tightly covered at room temperature.