Grilled Herb Shrimp
- 2 pounds large shrimp - (16/20 ct) peeled, deveined
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 medium yellow onion small diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
Combine all the ingredients and allow them to marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Skewer the shrimp. I use 3 or 4 shrimp on a 12-inch skewer for dinner. Heat a grill with coals and brush the grill with oil to prevent the shrimp from sticking. Grill the shrimp for only 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
This recipe yields ?? servings.