Cake Batter Protein Shake
If you’ve ever been to Coldstone Creamery, chances are you have tried (or at least heard about) the cake batter ice cream! In fact, it happens to be my husband’s favorite ice cream in the world. One day when I was making my hubby a protein shake, I decided to do make a protein packed version of his favorite ice cream flavor. This shake is thick and creamy enough to eat with a spoon, and it tastes just like cake batter ice cream! Have a ‘party’ for breakfast or post-workout with this Cake Batter Protein Shake!
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 4 drops butter or almond extract
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix OR 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 Stevia packets (or sweetener of choice to taste)
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup water (Alter this according to desired consistency)
- 5-10 ice cubes (Depending on how thick you like it, use less for a thinner consistency)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Sprinkles for topping!
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from dashingdish.com
Put everything into a blender and blend until creamy consistency is reached.
Top with sprinkles if desired, and Enjoy!