Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
If you're a fan of hot melted cheese dips and bacon double cheeseburgers then this is the perfect dip for you! Tastes great on toasted baguette slices or with tortilla chips for your dipping pleasure.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 6 strips bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Cook the ground beef in a pan over medium heat, set it aside and drain the grease from the pan.
Cook the bacon in the pan until crispy, about 6 to 10 minutes, set aside and drain all but a tablespoon of the grease.
Add the onion and saute until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
Mix the ground beef, bacon, onions and garlic, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, mozzarella, cheddar, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and pour it into a baking dish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F oven until the top starts turning a light golden brown and then sides are bubbling, about 20 to 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Praline Trifle 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Springtime Asparagus Medley 4.5/5 (123 Votes)
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bread 4.5/5 (124 Votes)
- The Best Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (118 Votes)
- Chicken Breast With Pancetta Cream... 4.6/5 (116 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Crockpot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (120 Votes)