Chicken Marsala Recipe
chicken marsala recipe from pasta plus
- 4 boneless chicken breast sliced in half
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup marsala or white wine
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsbp capers rinsed, as garnish
- Rinse chicken breasts under cold water, drain and pat dry.
- Slice the chicken breasts to desired thickness.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper
- Heat butter and olive oil in a sautee pan over medium heat. Add chicken and sautee for about 2 minutes each side. Remove from heat and place in a warm oven.
- Add lemon and wine to pan; Deglaze the pan.
- Bring to a simmer, reduce heat to medium low.
- Return chicken breasts to pan for 1/2 minute per side and remove to warming platter again.
- Pour pan juices over chicken. Garnish with parsley. Serve.