Cranberry Fruit Conserve
- 1 bag fresh cranberries - (12 oz) cleaned
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 Granny Smith apple peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 orange zested and juiced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Cook the cranberries, sugar, and 1 cup of water in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes, or until the skins pop open. Add the apple, zests, and juices and cook for 15 more minutes. Remove from the heat and add the raisins and nuts. Let cool, and serve chilled.
This recipe yields ?? servings.