chicken marsala recipe from allrecipe.com
- 1/4 cup all purpouse flour for coating
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 4 bonless chicken breast halves
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup slliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- In a shallow bowl mix together flour, salt, pepper, and oregano and coat chicken with mixuture.
- In a large skillet melt butter and oil over medium heat.
- Lightly brown chicken, about 2 minutes per side, add mushrooms.
- Pour in wine and sherry, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes, turning chicken only once.