Chicken Breast With Marsala and Mushrooms
Chicken breasts in marsala wine with mushrooms
- 2 whole chicken breasts sliced in half
- 4 tbsp butter
- 8 oz mushrooms, thinky sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp marsala wine or white wine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice chicken breasts in half, rinse, pat them dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet melt butter over medium to high heat. Add mushrooms, cook until lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes. Remove and place on a warm plate.
- In the same skillet melt the remaining butter, when just bubbling add chicken and cook 2 minutes per side, remove to a warm plate.
- Add the lemon juice and wine to pan to deglaze, add a little water if it reduces too much.
- Return chicken to the pan and continue to cook 2 minutes per side once the chicken is cooked add the mushrooms and serve.
You'll also love
- Popcorn Balls - Caramel Popcorn... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Potato Salad - Loaded Baked Potato... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chinese Honey-Soy Braised Chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Southwest Hamburgers 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- PAPPARDELLE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Roasted... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Rachel Ray's Parmigiano and Herb... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)