- 4 bananas, ripe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with electric mixer.
3. Stir in sugar and let stand 15 minutes.
4. Add applesauce and eggs and beat well.
5. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
6. Pour into greased 9x5 loaf pan.
7. Bake for 45 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on wire rack.