Crunchy Chicken Tenders
There are many ways to serve this chicken. Try it over pasta with tomato sauce.
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. onion flakes
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 cup butter cracker crumbs(about 23 round crackers)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 14 oz chicken tenders patted dry
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a baking sheet. Combine 2/3 cup mayonnaise, the onion flakes and dry mustard in shallow bowl; mix well.
2. combine the cracker crumbs and sesame seeds in another shallow bowl; mix well
3. dip the chicken tenders in the mayonnaise mixture, then coat with the cracker crumb mixture.
4. arrange the chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once halfway through baking, until the chicken is cooked thorough and the juices run clear when pierced with a knife, 12-15 min.
5. Meanwhile, combine the dip ingredients in a small bowl; mix well. Serve with the chicken tenders
* Freezer friendly: place coated, unbaked chicken on a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm and place into freezer bag fro easy storage. when ready to bake, remove and put onto a greased baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 22-25 min.
* leftover Magic: Make a mandarin chicken salad. fill a bowl with torn romaine lettuce, chopped greens, onions, and drain canned mandarin orange segments. toss with remaining chicken tenders, crispy noodles and purchased ginger dressing.
* cal 849; sugars 4g; fat 78g; sodium 1288mg.