Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled Cheese
This grilled cheese sandwich all grown up: sweet raspberry preserves and crunchy apple slices complement salty bacon and melted Muenster cheese.
- 4 slices sturdy, grainy wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup red pear, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
Adapted from pinchofyum.com
Preheat griddle or panini press to medium-high heat.
Assemble 2 sandwiches in this order: bread, 1 1/2 tablespoons preserves, pear, 4 slices bacon, 2 slices cheese, bread.
Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwich and grill for 4-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 4.1/5 (126 Votes)
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce 4.3/5 (79 Votes)
- Bacon & Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 4.6/5 (65 Votes)
- TURKEY CHORIZO STUFFED CHILI... 4.5/5 (71 Votes)
- Strawberry Jam with Honey 4.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Puffs 4.7/5 (57 Votes)
- Chewy Raspberry Almond Bars 4.5/5 (59 Votes)