Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled Cheese
This grilled cheese sandwich all grown up: sweet raspberry preserves and crunchy apple slices complement salty bacon and melted Muenster cheese.
- 4 slices sturdy, grainy wheat bread
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup red pear, thinly sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter
Adapted from pinchofyum.com
Preheat griddle or panini press to medium-high heat.
Assemble 2 sandwiches in this order: bread, 1 1/2 tablespoons preserves, pear, 4 slices bacon, 2 slices cheese, bread.
Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwich and grill for 4-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and top is golden brown.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)