Red and Black Bean Salad
Can be refrigerated, covered for up to 2 days.
From Desperation Entertaining
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) light-red kidney beans
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn
- 3 scallions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
Put the beans in colander to drain. Put the corn on top of the beans. Rinse the vegetable mix well with cool water, drain well. Put the beans and corn in a large bowl.
Rinse and finely chop the scallions. Add the chopped scallions to the beans and corn,.
Make the dressing: Put the olive oil in a 2 cup glass measure. Whisk in the vinegar, garlic powder, cumin, salt and pepper. If desired, add more salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and stir until well coated.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Minestrone Soup 4.4/5 (148 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)