Cobbler (Peach, Blackberry Whatever) (PW)
- 1 stick Butter
- 1-1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Blackberries (frozen Or Fresh)
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Melt butter in a microwavable dish. Pour 1 cup of sugar and flour into a mixing bowl, whisking in milk. Mix well. Then, pour in melted butter and whisk it all well together. Butter a baking dish.
Now rinse and pat dry the blackberries. Pour the batter into the buttered baking dish. Sprinkle blackberries over the top of the batter; distributing evenly. Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar over the top.
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until golden and bubbly. If you desire, sprinkle an additional teaspoon of sugar over the cobbler 10 minutes before it’s done.
You'll also love
- TACO-BEEF-ROASTED SHORT RIB 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicles 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramel Apple-Brownie Cheesecake 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Blue Cheese & Peach Salad 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Strawberry Mascarpone Stuffed... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Strawberry Ooey Gooey Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cobbler (Peach, Blackberry... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)