Orange Creme Cake
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package orange cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) package orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, gelatin mix, eggs, oil, and water until well blended. Pour into baking dish.
Bake about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, make frosting by beating cream cheese and orange juice. Add pudding mix and sugar; beat well.
Stir in pineapple until well combined then beat in whipped topping. Frost the cooled cake, cover loosely, and chill at least one hour before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)