Steamed Salmon With Teriyaki-Orange Mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove and discard shiitake stems; slice caps (makes about 3 1/2 cups). Trim white mushrooms and slice (make about 3 cups). In a large bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, marmalade, onion and pepper. Add mushrooms; toss.
Arrange salmon, skin-side down, in the center of a 26 inch-long piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with salt; top with teriyaki-mushroom mixture. Cover fish with foil, sealing edges tightly to prevent leakage, but leaving space inside packet for heat circulation.
Place package on a shallow pan, cook until fish flakes near the edge, about 25 minutes. Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Steak And Mushrooms Oriental 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Springtime Mushroom And Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spaghetti With Mushroom Clam Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shiitake With Shrimp And Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Filet With Mushrooms And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Red Snapper, Mushroom And Black... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Salad With Lemon... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Mushroom, Pearl Onion Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)