Steamed Salmon With Teriyaki-Orange Mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 1/2 pounds salmon fillet
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Remove and discard shiitake stems; slice caps (makes about 3 1/2 cups). Trim white mushrooms and slice (make about 3 cups). In a large bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, marmalade, onion and pepper. Add mushrooms; toss.
Arrange salmon, skin-side down, in the center of a 26 inch-long piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with salt; top with teriyaki-mushroom mixture. Cover fish with foil, sealing edges tightly to prevent leakage, but leaving space inside packet for heat circulation.
Place package on a shallow pan, cook until fish flakes near the edge, about 25 minutes. Garnish with orange slices and parsley, if desired.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Mushroom Cocktail 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deviled Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ling Cod With Matsutakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garfish Mississippi 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Poached Salmon Salad With... 0/5 (0 Votes)