Spicy Baked Mushroom, Beef And Pasta Ole'
- 2 cups wagon wheel pasta uncooked
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (scallions)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 can black beans - (19 1/2 oz) rinsed
- 1 jar chunky salsa - (11 1/2 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded hot pepper monterey jack cheese divided
- 1/4 cup chrushed tortilla chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Drain; rinse under warm water; set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat vegetable oil until hot. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Stir in green onions, salt and pepper; heat until hot, about 1 minute.
Add beef; cook until brown, stirring occasionally to crumble beef, about 5 minutes. Stir in black beans, salsa and 1 cup of the cheese; cook, stirring frequently, about 1 minute; remove from heat.
Stir in reserved pasta. Spoon into a 9-inch square baking pan; sprinkle with tortilla chips and the remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake uncovered, until hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti With Mushroom Clam Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoky Spinach And Gruyere-Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shiitake With Shrimp And Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scallops And Shiitake Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Filet With Mushrooms And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Roasted With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Beef And Mushroom Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)