Southwestern Chopped Salad
- 6 cups iceberg lettuce in chunks
- 8 ounces fresh white mushrooms quartered
- 1 1/4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup Monterey Pepper Jack cheese in 1/2" chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1/2 cup prepared oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce (or 1/2 tspn chili powder or 1/4 tspn green Tabasco sauce)
In a large bowl, toss lettuce with mushrooms, tomatoes, corn, cheese and olives. Whisk together dressing with either chili sauce, chili powder or green Tobasco. Pour over salad; toss and serve.
This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.