Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos
Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos are a perfect blend of flavors when you are craving spicy seafood! Perfect for a quick dinner.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon homemade red pepper flakes
- Corn tortillas
- Shredded cabbage
- Pico de Gallo
- Lime wedges
- Homemade red pepper flakes (optional)
Adapted from 3.bp.blogspot.com
Heat the olive oil and butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, just until the butter has melted. Add the shrimp and saute until they've all turned a bright orange color.
Add the tequila, lime juice, and the red pepper flakes to the shrimp. Cover and let simmer until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
For each taco, spoon a couple of tablespoons of the spicy tequila lime shrimps onto two warm corn tortillas stacked on top of each other. Garnish with shredded cabbage, Pico de Gallo, and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. If you like it extra spicy, sprinkle some more red pepper flakes on top. Enjoy!!!
You'll also love
- Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Chocolate Coconut Ice Cream 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cakes 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Rosemary & Lemon Infused Cake 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Pasta Shells with Shrimp and... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Seafood Stuffed Bell Peppers 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Lucky Lime Rolls 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Sauteed Shrimp with Beer Pan Sauce 4.5/5 (14 Votes)