Scallops And Shiitake Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms sliced
- 1 pound scallops
- 1/2 cup dry sherry (or dry white wine)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill (or 1 tspn dill weed)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces pasta cooked, drained
In non-stick skillet, heat half of the oil and butter over high heat. Add mushrooms; saute until tender. Remove and reserve.
Heat remaining oil and butter in skillet; add scallops; cook until opaque, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon; reserve.
Add sherry, lemon peel, and dill to juices in skillet, cook to reduce by about 1/3. Stir in cream and cheese, heating to melt cheese. Return mushrooms and scallops to skillet, tossing to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm over hot pasta. Garnish with sprigs of dill, if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Mushroom Cocktail 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Deviled Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ling Cod With Matsutakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Crab Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fettuccine With Morels, Asparagus,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens, With Orzo... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Scallops With Honey-Lime... 0/5 (0 Votes)