Red Snapper, Mushroom And Black Olive Packets
- 10 ounces fresh small white mushrooms halved
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ripe tomatoes - (2 medium)
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives (preferably Kalamata or nicoise)
- 2 teaspoons sliced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound red snapper fillets (or other firm fish fillets such as flounder)
Preheat outdoor grill or oven to 425 degrees.
In a bowl, combine mushrooms, tomatoes, olives, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, wine and olive oil. Cut heavy duty aluminum foil into a 12- by 24-inch rectangle. Place fillets in center, overlapping slightly; top with mushroom mixture. Bring longer edges of foil together and double foil to secure; double fold ends to seal, leaving room for steam to circulate inside.
Grill or bake for 25 minutes. Open ends of foil packet to allow steam to escape, them open the top.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Homemade Olive Garden Breadsticks 4.4/5 (153 Votes)