Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers
Looking for a great appetizer? These Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers will be loved by everyone. Enjoy!
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 to 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese, about 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, about 4 medium
- 3 cups fresh spinach, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough; press into rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
While cooking up bacon, saute spinach until cooked through. Place onto dough after the bacon.
Sprinkle with bacon, cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 16 slices. Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (679 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crock Pot Sour Cream & Bacon... 4.5/5 (312 Votes)