Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers
Looking for a great appetizer? These Crescent Bacon Cheddar Pinwheel Appetizers will be loved by everyone. Enjoy!
- 1 (8-ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 to 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese, about 2 ounces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, about 4 medium
- 3 cups fresh spinach, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough; press into rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
While cooking up bacon, saute spinach until cooked through. Place onto dough after the bacon.
Sprinkle with bacon, cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 16 slices. Place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Lemony Lemon Brownies 4.4/5 (170 Votes)
- Lemon Ginger Avo Mayo 4.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Party Loaf 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.6/5 (147 Votes)
- Sautéed Asparagus with Bacon 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-Ups 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip 4.5/5 (122 Votes)